Do you want to be named “Craft Festival’s, Crafter of the year 2015”??
Craft Festival has proved very successful over the last 4 years and we have a huge database of craft people who both display with us and visit our events, so we have decided to give back…..
This year for the first time ever we will be announcing : Craft Festivals – Crafter of the year!
If you would like to be considered for this award or would like to nominate someone’s work for this award, all you have to do is send in a good quality image or images (max3) to email@example.com.
We will be compiling a list of nominees and putting it to a vote.
Closing date is Sunday 1st November
Cost of entry is FREE and the rewards are plenty.
We have amazing sponsors of this award and we have a €25 Euro voucher for K&M Evans and also €50 Euro framing voucher from Derek Lyons art and Framing. Also a 25 Euro voucher for “LOVE TO KNIT” in Bray and another whopping 50 Euro voucher from READS for printing or supplies. ALSO …The craft pwork displayed at the Craft Festival Sunday 15th November 2015, your work displayed on our homepage for 6 months advertising your craft business and a promotional advert on http://www.irishcraftupdate.com .
And lets not forget the title of “Craft Festivals – Crafter of the year 2015”
Craft Festival has been running twice a year for four years and hosts a very wide range of craft designers in the fantastic setting of the Royal Marine Hotel, DunLaoghaire, Co Dublin.
We have on average 65 stands at each fair in May and November, and workshops throughout the day for people to take part in.
To send in your image(s) of your craft piece for the competition, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on the Craft Festival you can email email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The winner will be announced by the Craft Festival Team as per voted by the public.
- The decision is final and prizes are awarded directly to the winner.
- Closing date is Sunday 1st November and Voting will end on the 7th of November 2015.
- Voting will take place via our Facebook page once your image is placed in our nominees’ folder.
- We will be asking people to place their vote in the form of a like on their selected picture, legitimate votes only.
- All Craft Items MUST be HANDMADE by the crafter nominated.
Good Luck to all……….